The purpose of our site is to enhance communication and provide a dynamic, primary source which makes timely information available. The site has been designed with the school family and community in mind to give you easy access to all information regarding the school.
The site is a main gateway for enhancing communication among parents, teachers, students, and community members. This home to school to community connection is vital to the success of our educational program for all students.
Thanks for visiting!
- N.C.E.S. PTO iDance held the first and third Friday of each month at the Pilgrim House in Canaan, 7:00 - 9:30 P.M. See main calendar for exact dates. See PTO page for further information and/or permission slips or click iDance Permission Slip.
- Summer Program Scholarship Opportunities are available to North Canaan students. Click here for more information.
- Falls Village Children's Theater Spring & Summer 2013
- 8th Grade Graduation Ceremony Tuesday, June 18, 2013 @ 7:00 P.M. The tentative last day of school is Wednesday, June 19, 2013. There will be a 1:00 P.M. Dismissal. Happy Summer, see you August 26, 2013 for the First Day of School!
- North Canaan Summer Recreation Program applications click here.