North Canaan Elementary School is involved in several fund-raising projects. Each project seeks to provide funds for improving some aspect of the school program.
- The 2012 Price Chopper "Tools for Schools" program began on July 29, 2012 and will end on March 30, 2013. If you participated last year you must re-register. Each time you shop you earn points for the school. In addition, purchasing items identified in their flyer and on the shelves will earn extra points for the school. To register, all you need is your Price Chopper Advantage card. To register is click here to go to Price Chopper's website or go to the service desk at your favorite Price Chopper location. Last year we purchased "mini mice" for the younger students with smaller hands so that they would have better mouse control. Get family and friends to register also. Your help is greatly appreciated.
- Stop & Shop A+ Bonus Bucks Program: With A+ BonusBucks, points accrue with each purchase where the Stop & Shop Card is used. It even works with purchases made online with Peapod by Stop & Shop. At the end of each month, these points determine your school's cash total which is automatically credited to the school's account. This program began on October 5, 2012 and runs through March 28, 2013.
· Go to the following address to register your card: http://www.stopandshop.com/aplus. Look for join the program on the right side of the page.
- Big Y Education Express program is back! The program began on October 4, 2012 and ends on January 1, 2014. Use your Big Y card to sign up online or visit your favorite store location.
- The PTO is involved in the Box Tops 4 Education program. Clip Box Tops from eligible products and send them into school. Each box top is worth $.10. For a list of participating products online, you must first sign up to be a member of the Box Tops Booster Club. Click on this link to the Box Tops 4 Education website to sign up or find out more information about this program.
Thank you to parents and friends for your support of our projects.