Welcome to Mrs. Davidson's Room. I teach music for Pre-Kindergarten, Early Kindergarten, Kindergarten, First, and Second Grades. I also teach movement for the Early Kindergarten and Kindrgarten classes.
Pre-Kindergarten,Early Kindergarten,and Kindergarten
Students are exploring a variety of musical activites through song and dance. Movement activities are shared with Mr. Nelson. We assist children, develop their coordination, and explore various ways of using their bodies.
First graders explore music through song and dance. They also learn the language of music. Song material is seasonal as well as coordinated with their classroom curriculum.
- Second graders continue to add to their musical experiences and vacabulary.
- Second Grade students participate in Holiday and Spring Concerts with the older students.
- Second graders enthusastically learn a variety of line dances which assist in their rhytmic expression.
- They will conclude their musical year with the presentation of music for the Flag Day Program at school. They will also present this program at Geer.
- The classroom curriculum in Second Grade also lends itself well to appropriate musical material.